KwikSew K4028 - Rust with black stripes

My first KwikSew pattern.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing it?
Yes

Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes. Very easy. It's first Kwik Sew pattern. I will be back.... The instructions suggest serving. I made the mistake of serging the sleeve opening--big mistake. It was difficult to turn under the hem to topstitch.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
It only took 2.5 hours from cut out to finish.

Fabric used:
Ponte knit

Pattern alterations:
None

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Absolutely. Lovely cowl! I loved sewing it. The pieces came together well. I will use a lighter knit to make it again. It's a great year round top for knits of all weights.

Conclusion:
The top wore really well. I really love the color. It will be a "go-to" pattern for me






Comments

  1. that turned out fantastic! most patterns that say "easy" usually turn inot a nightmare lol! but if you say its an easy sew then I'll give it a shot lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts