McCalls 6797 and the Geometric Print

It has been a while but I have been busy behind the scenes. I tried this geometric print via McCalls 6797. I fell in love with it when I saw it. I love the pattern as well.

It was easy to make. In fact, I needed to whip it up for a trip to this year's re:Write Conference in Austin TX this past October. The keynote speakers this year were Ted Decker, Mark Batterson, Lysa Terkeurst, and George Barna. It took only a few hours to make it and was easy to travel and wear. 

Having worn it a few times now, I don't think I like it as much as I did when I first made it. It often gets twisted at the side seams. I'm sure that has to do with the fact that there is  extra material that supposed to gather up on the side. It seems to twist around the body as I wore it throughout the day. If I make it again I may use a different knit.




Comments

  1. Welcome back Vita! Cute and stylish! Love the geometrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri! I've tried to be busy behind the scenes. I wish I could sew as fast as I come up with ideas.... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts