Uhh...Quite possibly my new favorite thing!

I'm having sew much fun on these jeans they might be my new favorite garment to sew!  They have come together well.  I'm in the process of fitting and preparing to attach the waistband.  I've been digitally documenting every detail.  I love the topstitching details.  I chose a funky twill for the pocket lining.  Even the zipper details came together nicely....  More pics later showcasing the hem and once the fit is finalized

Pockets details

Zipper details
Rear view before sides seams are sewn...

Comments

  1. This is too coo! I can't wait to see the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look good. You're going to have the entire year's wardrobe made before the challenge if you keep going at this rate, lol's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeans are my go-to project for jumpstarting the sewjo. Aren't they fun?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are Lynn! I can't believe how much I've enjoyed this project....

      Delete
  4. Love your jeans - great stitching work. Jeans scare the heck out of me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much BeaJay...I'm looking forward to the next pair!

      Delete
  5. Wow! Fabulous. Just fabulous. Looks so much better than RTW. Fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T,

      So glad to see you're joining the challenge! You ROCK! Vita

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts