New Look 6150


I love this pattern!

Pattern Description:
Mock wrap fitted top with rouching at waist and sleeves.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes....thank goodness!

Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes, they were.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I love the style and fit.

Fabric Used:
Matte jersey print (which i loved)

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
I think the pattern runs a bit large.  I made the side seams larger because it was a little full.  It calls for 1/4" elastic for the sleeves.  I might consider the clear elastic seen in some RTW in the future.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Absolutely.  It will be a "go to pattern" in my collection.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts